- Applications, including three letters of recommendation, are due 11:59 pm EST on February 15, 2018.
- Carefully read the eligibility section before applying: http://klingfund.org/eligibility.php.
- Candidates may reapply if they continue to meet the eligibility requirements.
- More than one application may be submitted from an institution.
Online Application Includes
- Confirmation letter - Candidates must have a tenure track appointment or equivalent. A letter indicating the prospects for long term support by the institution must be provided by an institutional official, including date of appointment.
- Abstracts - copies of the abstract page from 4 of your best papers published in referee journals that are representative of your work.
- Outline and relevancy of your research plans - please describe in no more than 4 double-spaced pages, an outline of your research plans as well as the relevancy of your plans under a Klingenstein-Simons award. Please give specific aims. Figures are allowed but must fit within the 4-page limit. References are in addition to the 4 pages and can be single-spaced.
- Recommendations you are required to provide names, institutional affiliations and contact information for three or four references, who we will contact, including one from your department head or equivalent, who we will contact for letters of reference for your application. Letters of recommendation are also due by February 15. Please be sure to give your recommenders enough time to submit their letters.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Fund at email@example.com. and we will respond promptly.
The application process opens 9:00 am EST October 1.